Welcome to my Blogger: English lessons ...E4B... Download documents ...E4B... Videos ...E4B... and all about english ...

Opinion, agreeing and disagreeing

Opinion, agreeing and disagreeing


ASKING FOR OPINION:

- What do you think …?
- What about you (Mario, Peter, Susy, etc ) …?
- Do you think …?
- Do you agree with (that)?
- Do you think so …?
- What's your idea?
- What are your thoughts on all of this?
- How do you feel about that?
- Do you have anything to say about this?
- Do you agree?
- Wouldn't you say?

GIVING OPINION:

- I think... 
- As far as I'm concerned,.. 
- To my mind,... 
- According to me,... 
- As I see it, ... 
- It seems to me that... 
- In my point of view / my opinion,.... 
- From my point of view... 
- I am of the opinion that... 
- I take the view that. .. 
- My personal view is that... 
- In my experience... 
- As far as I understand / can see/see it,...

AGREEING:

- Of course.
- You're absolutely right.
- Yes, I agree.
- I think so too.
- That's exactly my opinion.
- Yes, definitely.
- I agree with ( Susana )
- Yes, I think so
- That's a good point.
- Exactly.
- I don't think so either.
- So do I.
- I'd go along with that.
- That's true.
- Neither do I.
- I agree with you entirely.
- That's just what I was thinking.
- There is no doubt about it that..
- I completely / absolutely agree
with you.
- I agree with you entirely.
- I totally agree with you.
- I simply must agree with that.
- I am of the same opinion.
- That’s exactly what I think.
- I couldn't agree more!
- That's absolutely true!
- Absolutely!
- I agree with your point.
- I'd go along with your point.
- I'm with you on that point.
- That's just what I was thinking.
- That's a good point.
- That's just how I see it.

DISAGREEING:

- That's different.
- I don't agree with you.
- That's not entirely true.
- On the contrary…
- I'm sorry to disagree with you,
but…
- Yes, but don't you think…
- That's not the same thing at all.
- I'm afraid I have to disagree.
- I'm not so sure about that.
- I must take issue with you on
that.
- It's unjustifiable to say that...
- I’m sorry, but I disagree.
- I'm afraid, I can't agree with you.
- The problem is that...
- This is in complete contradiction
to...
- With all due respect…
- I am of a different opinion
because ...
- I cannot share this / that / the
view.
- I cannot agree with this idea.
- What I object to is...
- I have my own thoughts about
that.
- Well, it depends.
- I'm not so certain.
- Well, I don't know.

PARTIALLY AGREEING:

- I agree with this point of view, but... 
- This idea is right, but... 
- I agree with you, but...
- You’re right, but…









share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 22:02 and have 0 comments
comments
0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment