Welcome to my Blogger: English lessons ...E4B... Download documents ...E4B... Videos ...E4B... and all about english ...

The verb TO BE

The verb TO BE






- The verb to be is the most important verb in the English language, you have to know it and to be able to conjugate it because you will use it all the time. 

=> We use the verb be for personal information:
My name is Maria. I´m from Spain.
I´m Peter and this is my brother John. We´re from England.

=> We use the verb be for information about things:
This car is very expensive.
It is a very interesting book.


=> We use the verb be to talk about  how we feel:

I´m happy.
Are you tired?.
We aren´t tired.
The children are hungry.

=> We also use the verb be to talk about to talk about  how we feel:
Spain is in the south of Europe.
It isn´t very hot today.
     It´s ten o´clock. 


FORM

PRESENT FORM OF BE.


PAST FORM OF BE.









share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 00:31 and have 0 comments
comments
0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment